22 North Road
North Hampton, NH 03862
DAILY FEE GOLF SINCE 1962
The Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club is a beautiful 18-hole course set on almost 130 acres of former New Hampshire farmland in New Hampshire’s Seacoast region. The friendly atmosphere and open, rolling fairways of this former farm make this a popular course for golfers of all abilities.
The new Sagamore Golf Center is a great addition to the Golf Club. Located less than a mile from the course, the Golf Center offers state-of-the-art practice facilities. The practice range has a choice of grass tees or matted hitting stalls. Also available is a putting green, pitching green, and par-3 course to hone your short game.
The Golf Center also offers individual and group instruction for adults and juniors from PGA/LPGA professionals.
The Course – 18 Holes
|Yellow Junior Tees
- LPGA Teaching Professional, Laura Shanahan Rowe
- Pro Shop
- Snack Bar and Casual Bar
- Sagamore-Hampton Golf Club is one of only a few golf courses in all of New England to offer the fun new sport of FootGolf
- Sagamore Golf Center Practice Facility
- "One Of America’s Top-50 Golf Ranges" – Golf Range Magazine, 2014
- 50,000 sq. ft. grass tees
- Covered and heated year round range stations
- Open 364 days per year
- Par 3 practice hole
- Two practice chipping and putting areas
- Note: Check with course directly for current fees.
- Lessons and Clinics
- USGA/NHGA Handicaps
- Club Fitting
- Gift Certificates
- Group Outings
- Rentals – Club Sets, Riding & Push Carts
- From the South on I-95: Exit 2 (Hampton/Exeter)
Bear right onto Route 101 West
Take Route 11 exit and take right onto Route 111 East
Follow 2.5 miles
Take left onto Route 151 North
Follow 1 mile
Take right onto North Road (Parking is on the right)
- From the North on I-95: Exit 3B
Go left at light onto Route 33 West
At 3rd traffic light take left onto Route 151 South
Follow 4 miles
Take left onto North Road
- Please call ahead for tee times.
Call (603) 964-5341 for tee times.
Please note: Though New Hampshire Great Golf makes every effort to be accurate, please call the course to confirm specific details. If you know of a correction that should be made to the above information, please contact us.