140 Country Club Rd.
Gilford, NH 03249
Picturesque Lake Winnipesauke provides the backdrop for Pheasant Ridge Country Club. Recently extended to 18 holes, Pheasant Ridge is a mostly open course that will let you enjoy the terrific views of Lake Winnipesauke and the surrounding mountains.
The signature hole is #8, a par 3 with expansive views of the lakes and mountains. The hole has a unique five-tiered tee area with rocked faces, so don’t forget to look back at the spectacular tee once you reach the green.
The Pheasant Ridge Country Club specializes in group outings and tournaments. The Club has facilities to host gatherings of over 400 people, and the experienced staff can even help make arrangements for catering.
The Course – 18 Holes
- Jim Swarthout, PGA Master Professional and Director of Golf
- Pheasant Ridge Practice Facility – 40 station all grass tee driving range
- Large chipping and putting green
- Pro Shop
- Function room with fireplace for small get togethers & a large function room seating 400 guests, complete with garden area and cocktail room. Catering provided by Contigiani’s Catering Service
- Snack Bar
- Note: Check with course directly for current fees.
- Contigiani’s Catering
- Professional Club Fitting
- Event planning
- Outing Packages
- Google Maps Directions
- Take I-93, Exit 20 onto Rt. 3, proceed to Laconia by-pass, take Route 11A, Exit East, Right on Country Club Road.
- Call (603) 524-7808 for tee times.
Please note: Though New Hampshire Great Golf makes every effort to be accurate, please call the course to confirm specific details. If you know of a correction that should be made to the above information, please contact us.